We are NOT hiring apprentices at this time. You may fill out an application if you would like it on file for future consideration.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
Full Job Description:
This is where it all begins! Start your journey as an electrician with us and realize the benefits of our excellent apprenticeship program. You will work closely with trained professionals to learn how to run wire, install switches, plugs, fixtures and eventually work your way toward laying out jobs, reading prints, and becoming the best electrician you can be!
Find out how being part of a 100% employee-owned team makes a difference in your journey!
Benefits of Working at Kline Electric
Our company culture is exceptional. Being employee-owned has created a culture of family and efficiency, and perks like holiday parties and sponsored family outings help build our culture. If you have been searching for the opportunity to grow with a company, this is your shot.
Qualified applicants may receive:
- Clothing allowance
- 401k with company match
- ESOP stock — We are 100% employee-owned. This is a secondary retirement fund that is in addition to our 401k.
- Paid time off + 6 paid holidays
- Health insurance/vision/dental + supplemental insurance (short term disability + life insurance through Unum)
- Health savings account
- Disability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Referral program
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. work week with overtime available.
- We are an equal opportunity employer — women and minorities are encouraged to apply.