Help us raise the bar in the electrical industry by joining the Kline Electric team as a Journeyman, running projects in our Multi Family Department.
- Licensed Class A Journeyman Electrician
- Work Authorization
- Experienced in Multi Family
Full Job Description:
Our Des Moines Branch is currently working on New Construction Projects and is looking to hire experienced electricians in our Multi-Family Department.
Pay will be dependent on experience, skills, and electrical license.
Benefits of Working at Kline Electric
Our company culture is exceptional. Being employee-owned has created a culture of family and efficiency, and perks like holiday parties and sponsored family outings help build our culture. If you have been searching for the opportunity to grow with a company, this is your shot.
Qualified applicants may receive:
- A company vehicle when running work
- Clothing allowance
- 401k with company match
- ESOP stock — We are 100% employee-owned. This is a secondary retirement fund that is in addition to our 401k.
- Paid time off + 6 paid holidays
- Health insurance/vision/dental + supplemental insurance (short term disability + life insurance through Unum)
- Health savings account
- Disability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Referral program
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. work week with overtime available.
- We are an equal opportunity employer — women and minorities are encouraged to apply.