Home Automation Tech
Help us raise the bar in the electrical industry by joining the Kline Electric team as a Home Automation Tech.
- Control4 Programming – 3 Years (Required)
- Control4 PCNA Certification (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Full Job Description:
This position will be responsible for installing, programming and troubleshooting Control4 A/V and smart home networking systems and related components. The Home Automation Technician Lead will run individual installations and oversee the work of other programmers/installers. This is an in-person position.
Benefits of Working at Kline Electric
Our company culture is exceptional. Being employee-owned has created a culture of family and efficiency, and perks like holiday parties and sponsored family outings help build our culture. If you have been searching for the opportunity to grow with a company, this is your shot.
Qualified applicants may receive:
- A company vehicle when running work
- Clothing allowance
- 401k with company match
- ESOP stock — We are 100% employee-owned. This is a secondary retirement fund that is in addition to our 401k.
- Paid time off + 6 paid holidays
- Health insurance/vision/dental + supplemental insurance (short term disability + life insurance through Unum)
- Health savings account
- Disability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Referral program
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. work week with overtime available.
- We are an equal opportunity employer — women and minorities are encouraged to apply.