Help us raise the bar in the electrical industry by joining the Kline Electric team as a journeyman, running projects in Eastern Iowa.
- Licensed Class A Journeyman Electrician
- Work Authorization
- Experienced Multi Family, Commercial
Full Job Description:
We are looking for experienced Commercial Journeyman Electricians.
Our Eastern Iowa Branches in Waterloo and Cedar Rapids are currently working on New Construction Projects and is looking to hire Licensed Journeyman Electricians in our Commercial and Multi Family Departments.
Benefits of Working at Kline Electric
Our company culture is exceptional. Being employee-owned has created a culture of family and efficiency, and perks like holiday parties and sponsored family outings help build our culture. If you have been searching for the opportunity to grow with a company, this is your shot.
Qualified applicants may receive:
- A company vehicle when running work
- Clothing allowance
- 401k with company match
- ESOP stock — We are 100% employee-owned. This is a secondary retirement fund that is in addition to our 401k.
- Paid time off + 6 paid holidays
- Health insurance/vision/dental + supplemental insurance (short term disability + life insurance through Unum)
- Health savings account
- Disability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Referral program
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. work week with overtime available.
- We are an equal opportunity employer — women and minorities are encouraged to apply.