Help us raise the bar in the electrical industry by joining the Kline Electric team as a Journeyman, running projects for our Omaha branch.
- Electrical License (Required)
- Residential Wiring: 2 years (Required)
- Work Authorization (Required)
Full Job Description:
We are looking for experienced Journeyman Electricians/Licensed Residential Wiremen for our Residential Department.
Our Omaha Branch is currently working on New Construction Projects and is looking to hire Licensed Journeyman Electricians or Licensed Residential Wiremen in our Residential Department.
Benefits of Working at Kline Electric
Our company culture is exceptional. Being employee-owned has created a culture of family and efficiency, and perks like holiday parties and sponsored family outings help build our culture. If you have been searching for the opportunity to grow with a company, this is your shot.
Qualified applicants may receive:
- A company vehicle when running work
- PER-HOUSE BONUS OPPORTUNITIES! (Eligibility requirements apply)
- Clothing allowance
- 401k with company match
- ESOP stock — We are 100% employee-owned. This is a secondary retirement fund that is in addition to our 401k.
- Paid time off + 6 paid holidays
- Health insurance/vision/dental + supplemental insurance (short term disability + life insurance through Unum)
- Health savings account
- Disability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Referral program
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. work week with overtime available.
- We are an equal opportunity employer — women and minorities are encouraged to apply.