Multi-Family Project Manager
Help us raise the bar in the electrical industry by joining the Kline Electric team as a project manager in our Multi-Family Department.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in management preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years electrical experience.
- Current State of Iowa Class A Journeyman License.
Full Job Description:
Provides leadership in initial planning stage by collaborating with involved parties; develops detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to complete project.
Coordinates ordering of job materials, blue prints and appropriate information for projects.
Oversees pre-con meeting with estimator and field foreman to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
Develops and maintains good working relationships with an array of people including, owners, managers, designers, supervisors, tradespeople, and craftworkers.
Resolves issues, including: work procedures, complaints and construction or design issues.
Sets clear goals and expectations for foreman and helpers.
Updates information for all jobs including additional department help and has communication with builders to keep jobs on correct timelines.
Ensures safety standards are followed on the jobsite including site emergency safety management.
Attends all job meetings.
Adheres to Company polices and guidelines.
Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
Benefits of Working at Kline Electric
Our company culture is exceptional. Being employee-owned has created a culture of family and efficiency, and perks like holiday parties and sponsored family outings help build our culture. If you have been searching for the opportunity to grow with a company, this is your shot.
Qualified applicants may receive:
- A company vehicle
- 401k with company match
- ESOP stock — We are 100% employee-owned. This is a secondary retirement fund that is in addition to our 401k.
- Paid time off + 6 paid holidays
- Health insurance/vision/dental + supplemental insurance (short term disability + life insurance through Unum)
- Health savings account
- Disability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Referral program
- We are an equal opportunity employer — women and minorities are encouraged to apply.